Moz just release (about a week ago) probably their best Freebie yet, the second edition on “The Beginners Guide To SEO“. But don’t take the name too seriously, whether you are just starting out or are a complete beginner, this e-book has you covered. SEO drastically changes from year to year, this guide will provide you with everything you need to know to get your blog search engine optimized for today’s search engines – google, bing, yahoo.
I have been doing SEO for my own sites and for other companies for about 4 years now and yet, this book still managed to provide me with some great tips. And if you have no idea what SEO is or how it works, it will also help you get started. In my opinion, it is the perfect guide no matter your skill level, even though it is called “The Beginners Guide to Seo”.
Enjoy the read and I will see you up top on the number 1 spot on Google!
This guide pretty much covers all the SEO basics and more. See below for list of the topics included in the book.
- How Search Engines Work
- How People Interact With Search Engines
- Why Search Engine Marketing Is Necessary
- The Basics of Search Engine Friendly Design & Dev.
- Keyword Research
- How Usability, Experience And Content Affect rankings
- Growing Popularity And Links
- Search Engine Tools And Services
- Myths & Misconceptions About Search Engines
- Measuring And Tracking Success
Download The SEO Guide
You can read online or download the PDF e-book of the SEO guide from Moz.org